Los Angeles, CA
We are currently working with a top integrated agency that represents some of the top tourism and travel brands in the world. Our client is looking to hire an Account Executive (AE) to join its team in its LA office team. Travel and tourism experience is not required, but ideally looking for someone that has an advertising agency background and has worked on digital and traditional campaigns.
- Effectively present the recommendations and creative to clients
- Lead internal cross-functional project meetings and external client status meetings
- Serve as a liaison between the client and internal teams to facilitate on-time, accurate delivery of work.
- Work with internal and external agency resources to deliver best-in-class work for the clients.
- Develop strategic marketing and advertising programs and projects based on client marketing/business objectives
- Create and manage timelines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resolve challenges in a professional, organized and efficient way
- Seek out opportunities for organic business growth with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of marketing agency experience.
- Digital marketing experience with web, social, email, etc.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing ecosystem
- Client management skills for retaining, managing and growing long term relationships
- Highly developed organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
***Due to the high volume of applicants, only those meeting the requirements will be contacted***