Los Angeles, CA 90035
Our client, one of the country’s top full service agencies, known for their high caliber of work and award winning corporate culture is looking to add a talented Account Director to their Los Angeles office. This position will work across travel/tourism, spirits and retail accounts; previous spirits or beverage/brewing experience ideal. Relocation assistance is available so out of market candidates are of interest.
This is a great role for an Account Director looking for an opportunity where their contributions truly affect agency growth and client success. This person must be a skilled relationship builder with a talent for human interaction who listens, understands and anticipates clients’ needs. In this role, the Account Director will oversee and help deliver the kind of creative marketing communications and strategic thinking that smashes established category assumptions. As a key collaborator, this person will unite and motivate various departments toward a common goal. This role requires someone who is always able to be thinking ahead, while ensuring execution is on point
Additional skills/qualification required:
- 10+ years’ experience in integrated advertising, including at least 5 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams and supervising direct reports
- Experience developing integrated campaigns, inclusive of solid digital experience
- Ability and drive to fully participates in and contribute to an agency culture
- This position requires demonstrated ability to effectively lead multiple staff and the activity of at least one account
- Previous spirits or beverage/brewing experience ideal
**DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES, WE CAN ONLY RESPOND TO THOSE CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WHO FIT THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION.**
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.