Our client, a highly creative agency in the Denver / Boulder, CO market is seeking a talented Account Supervisor to join their team to lead several exciting accounts. You should be comfortable weighing in on strategy and a master of integrated production. Ideally, you come with strong digital chops to lead UX/design/dev assignments as well as CX innovation projects. The agency has a laid back, highly creative vibe and culture fits is just as important, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to connect!
- Learn the client’s category, business, target, competition, and marketplace fluently
- Provide counsel to client on matters of brand and business strategy, in partnership with senior team
- Provide consistent direction and motivation by successfully managing all aspects of any project, from concepting through full production (including large-scale budget oversight)
- Provide thought leadership – ensure the team understands client needs and agrees on an insightful, well-articulated strategy
- Display confidence, comfort, and poise with varied levels of agency and client teams, successfully reading a room and tailoring presentation approach accordingly
- Take responsibility for the team’s day-to-day work and assignments, and resolve problems independently
- Own project financials and contribute to the broader financial picture of the agency
- Look beyond current assignments and mine ad-hoc requests to constantly ask “what other opportunities can we go after?”
- 5-7 years of agency experience
- Innate strategic thinking skills
- Prove track record of delivering inspiring work that is effective in-market.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior-level clients and agency leaders.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising.
- The motivation to always deliver the best work without micromanagement.
- Skilled with organization, detail-orientation, and multi-tasking
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.