Associate Media Director
Madison, WI US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a fast-paced, full service, creative agency located in the greater Madison, WI area is seeking a passionate and digitally focused Associate Media Director to join their growing team. This Media professional will produce meaningful work distilling client objectives into impactful media strategies. The ideal candidate is someone who can showcase their integrated/digital thinking to develop innovative and effective media strategies. Relocation assistance is available - this is a hybrid work environment. Unfortunately, fully remote candidates cannot be considered.
- At least 8 years of media digital Media Planning and Buying experience from within an agency setting. Must have experience supervising and mentoring planner and jr. planners
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape and buying platforms (display, native, SEM, social, video, etc.)
- Familiarity with third-party ad servers, programmatic options and reporting dashboards required. Ideally should also have experience with traditional media (Spot TV, Radio, Outdoor, etc.) as well as media at the seams (OTT, streaming audio).
- Cultivate assigned client/agency relationships and fulfill client needs
- Committed involvement in the development of media strategies and the drive to bring them to fruition.
- Building strong long-term relationships with media vendors/suppliers on behalf of agency and clients.
- Production of campaign buying reports, analytics and optimization recommendations
- Ability to traffic out online media campaigns
- Mentor and assist with training of Junior and Assistant Planners as needed to run the account successfully.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills, with ability to take market, client and industry data and lead actionable plans. Proficiency with Excel required.
- Excellent communication skills, with a bias for transparent and open dialogue and an always-learning lens. Desire to grow with our team, take on new challenges and help us up our game.