Associate Media Director
Orange County, CA
We are looking for a media agency veteran to join our client's growing team on the agency side as Associate Media Director. This person must be ready for client-facing responsibility and have a history of proven strategic ability. This person will be responsible for a substantial amount of client investment so the right candidate must have excellent analytical skills to make important key decisions. This position will be integrated across national Broadcast TV, and requiring deep digital experience including cross screen planning with VOD/TVE, CTV/OTT, Programmatic and Addressable. The agency is casting the wide net for the best talent and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate looking to relocate to Southern California.
The role is responsible for digesting client goals and objectives and translating them into dynamic communications plan. The candidate must be able to develop concrete action steps, and manage junior team members through various projects. The AMD is one of the points of contact for clients on request, and is responsible for having a firm grasp of both strategic and functional media knowledge. This role offers heavy client contact, ownership of the planning process, and the opportunity to lead cross-media integration across some of the agency's largest accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience developing and planning strategic media recommendations and stewarding media account projects
- Experience utilizing multiple media channels, including TV and digital advertising
- Strong knowledge of new media channels and non-linear video opportunities including, VOD/TVE, CTV/OTT, Programmatic and Addressable
- Possess and demonstrate strong understanding of media fundamentals, including media math, target audience development, and communication goals (reach/frequency)
- Familiarity with marketing principles, analytics and concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and media research/reporting resources
- Familiarity using industry media planning tools: MRI/Simmons Research, Reach/Frequency Projection Software, Nielsen Npower
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; able to confidently present and "sell through" ideas both internally and to clients
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.