Data Scientist (agency side experience required)
Our client, a fast-growing full-service agency in Chicago, IL, is seeking a talented Data Scientist to join their team. Unfortunately only those currently authorized to work in the US will be considered; this position does not offer any type of Visa sponsorship. The agency is looking for a range of talent, from 4+ years of experience; experience must include agency side positions. In this role, the Data Scientist will be identifying critical issues/questions around campaign performance, using their skill set in bespoke methods that are appropriate for each situation and develop analytical creative. This individual is accustomed to analyzing multiple sources of information and using data to highlight business opportunities, inform product vision and define an ongoing measurement plan. Being tool and software agnostic, learning more, and improving your skill sets is expected. Engaging in delivering, developing and driving new analytics initiatives for our clients, as well as answering ad-hoc client queries and designing and executing custom analysis is a cornerstone of your career.
- Provides analysis to identify critical issues/questions around campaign performance.
- Conducts exploratory data analysis from complex, disparate data sources to recognize patterns, and identify member performance improvement opportunities.
- Generates hypotheses and analyzes data to test and interpret results.
- Designs and develops data models to predict member outcomes or future impact of key member decisions.
- Serves on a team of data experts and shares best practices across agency
- Proficient in SQL / R / Python / VBA / SAS
- 4+ years of statistical modeling experience
- Experience in machine learning is a plus
- Data visualization, web analytics is a plus
- Preferred- Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics
- Ability and desire to solve problems creatively with data
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.