Digital Media Planner
New York, NY
Independent, full service media agency in NYC is seeking a strong Digital Media Planner or "seasoned" Assistant Digital Media Planner to join its team. This is an opportunity to work some CPG, financial services and healthcare clients.
Your passion for digital and your knowledge and skills in the digital media landscape are in demand. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years digital media experience and prior agency experience.
- Assist director in digital media planning and implementation – evaluating and negotiating potential media plan opportunities
- Effectively communicate planning strategies and tactics
- Responsible to ensure invoices are cleared in a timely manner
- Responsible for campaign performance, optimization, trafficking and reporting duties
- Provide background and clear directions when delegating projects
- Basic understanding of digital media strategy
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (Double Click DART, Atlas DMT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, etc.
***All resumes submitted are reviewed, only qualified applicants will be contacted - Sorry, no sponsorship available at this time***