Digital Media Supervisor
New York, NY 10001
This position is responsible developing strategy across all media, and requires solid experience planning, executing and analyzing digital campaigns across display, mobile, rich media and video.
- Responsible for overseeing media strategy, planning, campaign management, data, insights and analytics
- Prepare and present media plans, as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Work side-by-side with the data analytics team to ensure media plan is being guided by client data insight
- Assist accounting department in all client billing and reconciling variances and assuring proper payments.
- Management of budgeting/forecasting, campaign optimization and reporting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, and internal agency counterparts
- Seek out creative and innovative first to market solutions to meet client objectives
- Regularly inform both internal team members and external clients about opportunities, challenges and marketplace/technology developments
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance on media best practices as an interactive media expert for clients, team and agency
- Responsible for developing structured performance reporting systems with a strong focus on automation and efficiency
- Train, develop and mentor junior staff to success
- A minimum of 4 years of media planning experience, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects for self and direct reports
- Excellent understanding of media, strategy and plan architecture fundamentals
- Proven ability in training and leadership capability
- Must have analytical and strategic ability
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency.
- Good knowledge of the digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns.
*** Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only those meeting the requirements will be contacted***
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.