Director, Experience Strategy
Boston , MA Boston, MA
Our advertising agency client is a talented team of strategists, designers, writers, developers, data analysts and managers with a strong body of knowledge in automotive, financial services, telecom/cable, B2B technology, healthcare, footwear & apparel and more! This agency looking to fill an Experience Strategy Director, position. This is not a hands-on development/design role, our client is in need of a strategy lead who loves digging in to what makes people tick and converting those insights/findings into effective marketing solutions. In this role, the Experience Strategy Director will use a host of methods for evaluating various types of problems, from generative research to identify early-stage opportunities, to evaluative research to gauge the extent to which a potential solution fits the problem. The Strategy Director will roll up their sleeves with tech and creative partners on a variety of projects and act as a lead Strategist for the agency.
- 7+ years in strategic planning, experience design, service design, and/or product development. UX, CX
- 2+ years’ experience managing, leading or mentoring experience designers/strategists.
- Experience articulating customer experience concepts through scenarios and visualizations.
- Experience with primary research methods including in-person interviews, contextual inquiry, as well as design sessions and workshops.
- Experience with planning, designing and managing quantitative studies using web analytics and online evaluation tools (such as Optimizely, Treejack, etc.).
- Working understanding of digital channels such as online advertising, websites, apps, and social media.
- Familiarity with brand strategy & architecture, marketing frameworks and positioning
- Experience with Design personas, customer journeys, concept models and experience maps.
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .