Email Marketing Specialist
My client, a well- respected, full- service agency is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for collaborating with the Account Management team in order to expand on their client’s communications initiatives.
Responsibilities, Objectives & Qualifications
- Internship- 3 years of Email Marketing Experience
- Collaborate with members of the Account and Art/ Design Team to develop campaigns and landing pages
- Ability to Manage targeted email lists using platforms such as: Marketo, Mailchimp, Active Campaign, etc.
- Email Content Creation Experience that entails copywriting, coding, and design
- Track KPIs for email campaign effectiveness and adjust accordingly for optimizations and improvements
- Conduct reporting on campaigns and implement strategies based on reports for successful future campaigns
- Manage Marketing Budgets for Return on Investment
If you are interested, please reach out to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Emily Brown and I am a recruiter at ad+one. I am passionate about Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, and ultimately serving others. I exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and work effectively and efficiently both individually and collaboratively. I am currently a recruiter at ad+one. We have vast experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media