Manager, Insights and Analytics
Chicago, IL 60606
Do you have experience deriving actionable insights from web analytics? If so, this might the role for you!
The Manager, Insights & Analytics is responsible for managing the proper implementation and reporting of online and offline advertising campaigns for our clients and day-to-day ad operations, including measurement, plan development & execution, trafficking, QA, campaign implementation, campaign performance reporting, and optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts.
The Manager, Insights & Analytics will also be responsible for the performance of a talented team of Analysts and Senior Analysts, while remaining accountable for achieving staff billable goals and client satisfaction.
To be considered, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and have the following professional experience:
- Online web analytics, research and/or ad operations experience
- At least 2 year’s experience in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash
- Knowledge of rich media technology and current vendors in this space
- Strong Excel skills (creating and working with pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.) is required
- Knowledge of SQL and other database technologies, Omniture, WebTrends and other website analytics tools, Offermatica, Mediaplex MOJO, Atlas, Eyeblaster, DART, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI a plus
**Sorry, no sponsorship is available for these positions. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running; therefore, we can only consider applications that meet the above criteria**