Media Manager/Digital Media Buying Specialist
If you are looking to get out of big city life and relocate (or stay put) to picturesque Colorado, this could be the job for you. How would you like to work in a dog friendly office with company bikes to ride around during lunch or just to take a quick break? Tired of business dress, try a relaxed dress code, monthly happy hours, all while working alongside energetic and fantastic people. This company also has a generous work from home policy, a high tech gym, and summer hours as well! On top of that 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance are covered.
Media Managers are responsible for creating and managing campaigns that drive results for clients. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and be able to generate key insights above and beyond the status quo. The Digital Media Buying Specialist will have a minimum of 3 years of digital media buying experience in either programmatic display, paid social, or PPC Media.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are client ready.
- Manages to the campaign KPI to drive results and performance. Clearly articulates successes and recommendations.
- Work with Account and Media Planning teams to ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a client-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Analyze, select, provide well thought out recommendations on plans and projects.
- Evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platform options in marketplace
- Comprehensive knowledge and defined expertise in programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and optimization techniques
- Manage and oversee campaign budgets and pacing
- Oversee audience planning, campaign management & optimization, measurement planning and data application (via 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience sources)
- Meet all critical deadlines and client deliverables
- Prepare and as needed, present client facing communications as well as educational overviews to digital and non-digital stakeholders
- Ability to critically analyze and process data and an ability to effectively communicate findings in verbal and written form
- Evaluate the ability of data sources, inventory and media platforms to create competitive advantage
- Oversee flawless execution with direct campaign management in self-serve tools
- 3+ years of digital media buying experience
- Experience buying programmatic display, paid social, or PPC media
- Deep understanding of media programs such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills – ability to analyze large sets of Data.
- Proficiency in Datorama, Tableau, Domo, or similar BI tool