Paid Search Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Passion for digital marketing required! Paid Search Coordinator for progressive digital agency needed!
Our client, a full service digital agency in Los Angeles, is looking for a Paid Search Coordinator to join their growing team. We are seeking an passionate SEM/PPC professional with 1+ years of experience assisting with SEM campaign development experience from within an agency environment with a proven history of excellence in delivery, quality and performance. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in digital marketing surrounded by a team of highly skilled mentors and thought leaders in the industry. The agency is casting a wide net for talent and out of market candidates looking to relocate to the Los Angeles market are also of high interest.
- Manage paid search campaigns across Google AdWords and Apple Search Ads
- Analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measure against client KPIs & report on any trends & granular insights to internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Execute campaign builds, reporting, create dashboards, provide campaign summaries, contribute to PowerPoint insight decks and coordinate with ops as required
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work
- Understand the client’s goals and make every effort to meet them.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 1- 2 years managing paid search campaigns
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in managing paid search campaigns across multiple clients
- Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution
- Experience working in a DoubleClick for Search or similar platform
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.