Paid Search and Social Manager
New York, NY 10001
Passion for digital marketing required!
Our client, a digital agency in NYC, is looking for a Search & Social Manager to join their growing team. The position will work to develop innovative, full-service digital media and search engine marketing solutions via search visibility, qualified lead generation and high value content engagement. As the position will lean more so in Paid Search, those who are looking to grow their Paid Social experience are also of interest.
We are seeking an SEM/PPC expert with 2+ years of experience in full-time SEM and paid social campaign development, management, tracking, reporting and optimization experience in an agency capacity with a proven history of excellence in delivery, quality and performance. The Manager will work with our healthcare/pharmaceutical account leads to develop, manage, optimize and report on paid search, paid social and related digital campaigns.
- Directly manage PPC efforts on key accounts, with primary responsibility for planning, strategy, execution, optimization and end-to-end project management
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook and other channels for key healthcare client sites
- Write compelling headlines and descriptions for paid ads according to SEM best practices and in compliance with FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising
- Build and update keyword lists and ad copy, prepare regulatory submissions and oversee their approval process
- Manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative; maintain forecasts and goal metric tracking
- Create and implement tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into an actionable plans/recommendations
- Ensure that the latest search/social innovations are applied and best practices are employed
- Serve as subject matter expert on monthly client reporting calls and special projects.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years comprehensive SEM/PPC experience in an agency context with a proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns
- Pharmaceutical (Rx) industry experience a plus
- Account/client management experience a plus
- SEO experience a plus
- Expert level command of one or more leading bid management systems (Marin Software preferred) in addition to advanced experience with Adwords, Bing and Facebook PPC management.
- Ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings to assist in to achieve clients' marketing and communications objectives
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of web analytics, metrics and tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Highly advanced Excel Skills, proficiency with Powerpoint
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.