Paid Social Media Manager (remote option available - USA only)
New York City , NY US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Paid Social Media Manager (remote option available)
Growing digital agency is searching for a Paid Social Manager to join their team in NYC, or working remotely from other cities across the ET, CT, MT time zones. This is a growth opportunity and the agency represents a progressive office culture with many benefits unique to their agency. Ideal candidates will have experience with paid social across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. In this role, you will build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns for a variety of different clients.
- 1- 4 years of experience in online advertising, specifically with paid social Meta Ads (required), and/or LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit. Any additional experience with Paid Search a plus: Google and Bing Ads, Google Shopping, YouTube, Performance Max, Discovery Ads
- Ability to take on accounts and demonstrate competency for campaign planning, strategy recommendations, budgeting, managing client relationships, etc.
- Ensure campaign delivery and performance, from tracking setup through to reconciliation
- Review reporting on campaign performance and actionable insights. Troubleshoot data discrepancies, tracking issues etc.
- Review budgets, pacing and ensure deadlines are met
- Manage delivery of campaign assets
- Communicate industry trends and new innovations to consider (e.g. new ad networks, creative formats, buy models etc)
- Ensure that the latest paid media innovations are applied and best practices are employed
- Serve as subject matter expert on monthly client reporting calls and special projects.
- 1-4+ year experience in Paid Social (agency experience is a plus)
- 1+ year working in Facebook Business Manager (building and launching campaigns, ad sets and creative)
- Has a strong understanding of the Paid Social and industry trends
- Proactive self-starter who can take initiative, but also enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills via email, slack and video calls, and the ability to lead client facing calls via Google Meet
Meet Your Recruiter
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.