Performance Media Supervisor - Paid Search/SEM
Our client is a creatively driven, award-winning agency in North Carolina. Their amazing team is in need of a stellar Performance Media Supervisor/Associate Director. In this role, you will be the day-to-day lead on strategy, planning and analysis across multiple accounts. Looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in Paid Search/SEM. Has a strong understanding of Google Analytics and is interested in or has experience with online and offline media across multiple channels. Someone with direct response and branding experience and a strong interest in digital trends, technology and tools.
- 4+ years of experience with digital media (paid search, social and/or display a plus) in an agency environment
- Experience in Adwords, DoubleClick and digital set up including website tagging and ad trafficking (online media trafficking experience is required along with experience providing optimization and insights for your media buys to clients)
- Experience with bid management tools, programmatic buying through DSPs, or exchanges, is a big plus
- Experience managing and training of Asst. Media Planners
- A collaborative personality not above doing the little things in an entrepreneurial environment
***Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. All resumes submitted are reviewed, but due to the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates meeting the requirements can be contacted.***
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .