Print Production Manager
Our client, a growing full service advertising agency seeking a talented Print Production Manager. The agency is casting a wide net for the best talent and will offer relocation assistance to those out of market!
Previous exposure/ experience with:
- Pre-press, packaging
- Large corporate event graphics
- Collateral projects
- Point-of-purchase elements (interior and exterior)
- Gift cards
- Quality Control; Color analysis skills and a keen eye for details to ensure deliverables are as promised
- Create production schedules and communicate effectively with internal teams and/or client to ensure proper coordination and planning takes place
- Experienced with font printing (Varied sizes, mediums and weights)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with a high level of drive, humility, and people skills
- Strong leadership; This role will be leading others and requires someone who can multi-task and handle stressful situations with ease
- College degree of related field preferred
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.