Programmatic Media Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a progressive, forward thinking digital media agency in San Francisco is growing and looking to add to their team. We are seeking a Programmatic Supervisor or seasoned Programmatic Manager with deep experience leading strategy and execution of Programmatic campaigns across a variety of DSPs. This position will sit on the Enterprise team and focus on the agency’s largest accounts, while partnering closely with cross functional teams in Paid Social and Search. Excellent corporate culture and competitive benefits make this opportunity truly unique!
About the role
We are seeking a Programmatic Media expert to join the Enterprise Business Group serving large scale complex advertisers. The programmatic team sits alongside our Client Services Team and works to execute against strategies per client. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations, is a great communicator, and is ready to lead a team implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of Programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Drive audience strategies leveraging 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential 3rd party partners including data, viewability, ad fraud, brand safety and cross-device solutions
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Manage and lead programmatic buying team
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management.
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years experience with one or more of the following media technology tools: DSPs, SSPs, ad-servers, ad-exchanges, retargeting tools
- 2+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with any of the following tools: DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, DataXu, Amazon DSP
- Preferred certifications: Quantcast Real-Time Academy, DataXu, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.