Programmatic Media Buyer
Los Angeles, CA
Fast growing media agency seeks a Programmatic Media Buyer to help achieve their digital campaign initiatives. This role will be responsible for buying, negotiating, planning and maintaining buys while working closely with the Programmatic Media Supervisor.
Candidates should have 1- 3 years of relevant media buying experience from within an agency setting, coupled with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, be deadline-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
The agency represents an employee centric, creative work environment, and business is growing - it’s a great time to come on board! Great benefits include full health care coverage, on-site fitness center, daily catered lunch, as well as competitive salary.
- Own the day-to-day management and optimization of assigned programmatic campaigns
- Pull and analyze campaign performance reports for optimization and testing recommendations
- Utilizes media research tools and resources to aid in campaign development
- Develop and maintain media partner relationships
- Coordinate with the Digital Media Assistant for reporting
- Insures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met
- 1-3 years’ experience buying programmatic display, paid social and PPCmedia
- Deep understanding of media programs such as DoubleClickCampaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills – ability to analyze large sets of Data.
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.