Programmatic Media Manager
Greater Los Angeles area, CA
We are working to fill an exciting new Programmatic Manager position in sunny Southern California!
The position sits on the agency-side and will be focused in the execution of Programmatic campaigns. We are searching for a wide range of talent (1- 6 years) as there are two levels needed. The Programmatic Trader works within multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The Programmatic Trader is expected to execute and optimize programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple platforms.
These positions will work to develop the strategy and execution of results oriented Programmatic Media campaigns, as well as provide thought leadership on emerging channels across the agency.
- 1-6 years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company
- Experience working with tag management systems to implement and monitor pixel/floodlight health
- Sound understanding of Google’s Double Click ad products (DCM & DBM), AdWords or Facebook Power
- Editor, and DSPs including The Trade Desk or similar products
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to interpret campaign performance and provide insights, reporting, and media solutions to meet campaign challenges
The agency represents an employee centric, creative work environment, and business is growing - it’s a great time to come on board!
Great benefits include full health care coverage, on-site fitness center, daily catered lunch, as well as competitive salary.
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.