Programmatic Media Manager
San Francisco, CA 94105
About the role
Our client, a fast growing private company in San Francisco, is seeking a Programmatic Media Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with programmatic media buying, is a great communicator and is ready to lead a team implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of Programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Drive audience strategies leveraging 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential 3rd party partners including data, viewability, ad fraud, brand safety and cross-device solutions
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Manage and lead programmatic buying team
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management.
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
Skills & Requirements
- At least one-year hands on experience with one or more of the following media technology tools: DSPs, SSPs, ad-servers, ad-exchanges, retargeting tools
- Certifications: Quantcast Real-Time Academy, DataXu, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Certifications not required to apply but must be current during employment
- 2+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with any of the following tools is a plus: DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, DataXu, Amazon DSP
*** Due to the high volume of applicants, only those meeting the necessary requirements will be contacted***
Keywords for search: Programmatic Trader, Platforms Manager, Platforms Supervisor, Programmatic Supervisor
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.