Social Media Manager, Content and Paid (Hybrid)
Houston, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a well-established financial services firm, is actively looking for a Social Media Manager, Content and Paid. The ideal candidate for the Social Media Manager position will possess a proactive mindset and be able to manage both Paid Social and Content based projects. This individual should bring expertise in Social Media, SEO, and Website management, ideally from working on the marketing team at a financial services provider, or on the marketing agency side working on financial accounts. Candidates should be local to the Houston area, or open to relocation as the role operates on a hybrid work model, with a few days in office a week.
- Collaborate with the Practice Growth Senior Manager to supervise and formulate strategies for the corporate website, social media, and collateral development.
- Generate content (graphics and copy) and oversee various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkTree, Flickr, etc.
- Manage paid social initiatives on LinkedIn. Ensure a cohesive message and presence across all platforms to uphold the overall brand and key initiatives.
- Implement firmwide content sharing tools (Social Toaster/Clearview Social) to facilitate team engagement with social media channels.
- Collaborate with the communications team to incorporate SEO best practices for optimizing website content and thought leadership. Boost traffic to the website and social media sites.
- Support the Practice Growth Senior Manager in analyzing data and metrics (email, social media, website, etc.) to contribute to the development and execution of strategy.
- Explore and implement content and architecture recommendations for SEO keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization. Upload and revise website content, including but not limited to blog posts, videos, team bios, and marketplace events.
- Develop landing pages using HubSpot. Design and dispatch email newsletters, event invitations, industry updates, etc.
- Manage email databases to ensure the timely dissemination of critical information to target groups and provide general information to existing clients. Monitor bounce rates and work towards improvement.
- Coordinate and create videos, including production and editing of the final product.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital marketing best practices. Collaborate with an external graphic designer for ad and collateral materials as required.
- Maintain a content/editorial calendar and efficiently assign tasks to support team members. Other responsibilities to be determined to bolster the overall marketing efforts of the firm, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 6-7 years of experience in Marketing, with experience in/exposure to financial services
- Expert level experience with creating Social Media content (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X (Twitter), YouTube, Vimeo, LinkTree, Flickr, etc.)
- Hands on experience with execution in Paid Social (Linkedin)
- Expert Level experience in HubSpot
- Working knowledge of WordPress sites and HTML
- Firm understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Canva and/or other graphic design software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with department project management
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a plus but not required
- Experience with Public Accounting or professional services is a plus but not required
Meet Your Recruiter
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.