Traditional Media Planner
Boulder , CO
Our client in the Greater Boulder, CO area, is currently seeking a Media Planner to join their team. In this role, you will be focusing on a top quick-service restaurant in the US that is constantly growing from a business perspective and pushing the barriers when it comes to technology within the space. You will also be responsible for helping grow sales for local markets through traditional advertising efforts while working collaboratively with the media buyers.
- 2+ years’ experience planning and/or buying traditional local media, national media also acceptable. Radio planning/ buying is preferred
- Understand and challenge media conventions
- Provide fully proofed assignments in client-ready format to Media Supervisor for review.
- Craft accurate, creative, defendable, and strategic media plans that shape and develop the client’s media presence.
- Excellent communication skills (including, but not limited to written, listening, verbal & presentation)
- Strategic thinker, curious, creative, passionate and upbeat
- Familiar/expertise in media software such as Nielsen AdIntel, Media Ocean, FB Ads Manager, DCM, Media Tools, Simmons
My name is Emily Brown and I am a recruiter at ad+one. I am passionate about Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, and ultimately serving others. I exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and work effectively and efficiently both individually and collaboratively. I am currently a recruiter at ad+one. We have vast experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media